Github and Unity for Teams: Part 1
Github is an amazing resource. Interestingly Unity and Github can be used in conjunction with each other. This has especially been useful for my students in the current times (Covid-19 era) where teachers often have to work with students on a remote basis. I have developed a set of videos explaining the basics of using Github and Unity for remote teams such as those that are with remote students.
In the first video, I discuss benefits of using Github in conjunction with Unity. Please take a look and let me know if I need to add anything in my future posts.
Here are more details about the video:
- #Unity#DarkMode is not free but it wasn’t when I made this video! I also discuss what is #Git, how does one connect with #Github?
- How to signup for Github?
- Benefits of Github student version.
- Github Student Connection with Unity Student pack! #Unity3D#UnityStudentPack How to signup for Github student?
- Workflow for Github and Unity (2019.3 or later)